Old 03-10-2004, 04:27 PM
David Ross

Chris Bridges wrote:

After three hurricanes in a row, we suddenly have more room in our
yard than we did before, but I want to put my trees back. I'm looking
for a book or website that allows me to browse by zones.

I'm in hardiness zone 9 and heat zone 9. So far none of the books or
sites has offered what I want and I'm starting to feel unloved. Can
anyone help?

Usually, you local agricultural extension office (or agricultural
cooperative service) can help you with this. Although generally a
state agency, they work with county governments; so look in your
phone book under your county's listings. Or look on the Web in
your county's Web site.

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/