Old 03-10-2004, 07:31 PM
Kenni Judd

All we try to do is knock off the extremes -- misters to keep the temp below
95F in summer, heat to 55F in winter. In between these extremes, whatever
the temp happens to be is what it is.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids
"Ray" wrote in message
I prescribe to the concept that one should let the heat in the greenhouse
increase only by solar gain. If you raise the temperature on gray, cloudy
days, you will likely end up with leggy plants that aren't very sturdy, as
they try to grow - stimulated by the heat - without the ability to conduct
much photosynthesis.

Set you preferred minimum nighttime temp and let nature take its course.

.
"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,With autumn/winter upon us,my first growing in the

greenhouse
have a question about how you control temp with the day or just a set
amount
of temp(8 hours a day, for example) regardless of daylong.
--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.