Old 03-10-2004, 07:45 PM
Cereus-validus

Wrong. TRH is a dude. Triton is a dude.

Onder Erdem is the photographer who spent all the time and effort traveling
across Turkey and photographing the plants. His big mistake was his posting
his pix on the internet and not in a book.

What have you done, dude?

Beware of Greeks bearing other people's gifts.

Under "special circumstances, perhaps, some of them could be grown" on Mars
too!!! What's your point?

"triton" wrote in message
Cereus-validus wrote:

It doesn't bother me, Ann. Does that bother you? It seems all you grow

in
Beantown is annoyed!!! Did you "pahk yah kah in Hahvad yad" again and

get
a ticket?

Someone posting a book review about plants one cannot grow in the garden
in a gardening newsgroup just seems to be pointless.

If he was trying to drum up publicity to sell the book, the dude forgot

include a link to a website with info on how to buy it.

It seems to be *bothering* you, big time.
If the country were Greece or Armenia, It wouldn't shake you so much,

right?
Right!

Under special circumstances, perhaps, some of them could be grown in a
garden. We wouldn't know, unless we try it.

It seems the 'dude' is a photographer and 'published' his pictures on a
web page.