Old 04-10-2004, 01:09 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 22:07:16 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Yes, Casper the Wonder Cat is fine. Frank no sooner shook out a blanket to
throw on the sofa during the storm than Casper was on it getting ready for a
nap.

Glad you are going to Orlando. I think you will find it to be fine; they
were largely untouched by Jeanne, and they can surely use the tourism now.

Diana

Typical Cat Donna....you didn't say how the blender fared however!

Dave
You know back in 2000 a Republican friend of mine warned me that if I voted for Al Gore and he won, the stock market would tank, we'd lose millions of jobs, and our military would be totally overstretched.

You know what? I did vote for Al Gore, he did win, and I'll be damned if all those things didn't come true-----------------JAMES CARVILLE