Old 01-10-2004, 09:19 PM
zookeeper

"Derek" wrote in message ...
Joan Pomatto wrote:

I have always love reading the rec. ponds mail. Recently, my I.S.P. has
been having problems with newsgroups and I have not been able to read

the
mail

As Roy, said you can always use Google, but I found that really awkward.

finally found news.individual.net ...

Just remember, if you use Google to post, be sure to register with an email
address you don't mind getting hit with hundreds of spam messages. When I
posted from Google groups several years ago, I didn't have a "junk" email
address and used my good one -- still having to deal with tons of spam
messages because of it. You can use a free yahoo, msn, hotmail (?), address,
then simply close that account when you no longer need it.

Also, when posting through your ISP, munge your address so it can't be
harvested by spam bots (add extra spaces, characters, words that cause the
address to fail).
--
Zk