Old 04-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Cat

"Martin" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:46:54 +0100, "Cat"
wrote:

I'm no expert (as is painfully obvious from postings)... but I know

two
people who got Weil's disease - one died from it, the other was lucky

pull through and spent considerable spells in hospital before,

thankfully,
making a full recovery.

from cats or rat urine?

Rats' urine in both cases.

What you need is a couple of healthy cats, cat.

Despite the name, I am not much of a cat person...
Traps don't need to be litter-trained, and no one expects traps to love you
for yourself, rather than for the quality of your kittekat, or the adequacy
of your sofa as a scratching post...
Traps look like an attractive option.
All I need now is to plant a few seedlings of "Kitty Scat" (ruta
graveolens) around the traps, to avoid leg and nose breakage...

The only rat I have seen locally was one the cats caught.

I wish the neighbours' cats did their job.

If you google you will find that Weil's disease is rare, it's
surprising how many people know somebody, who has caught it.
I know of two too.
--
Martin

--