Old 05-10-2004, 11:07 AM

Neil Tonks wrote:
I second that - both petrol and lighter fuel give off lots of explosive
vapour which can easily ignite.

Swarfega hand cleaner (sold in DIY stores and car accessory shops) ahould
shift it, though you'll have to work it into your hands really well to get
the last traces off.

It's not very good at removing it in my experience, you'll get it off
just as easily using soap and a scrubbing brush. It's one of the few
things in my experience that Swarfega really doesn't help with.

I now try and remember to wear gloves when working with our (chopped
up) Leylandii. I don't wear gloves for much else but that brown goo
is a real pain.

--
Chris Green