Old 05-10-2004, 05:28 PM
deepeddygirl

Rusty Mase wrote:

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:51:27 GMT, deepeddygirl
wrote:

Any tips on getting it to move to someone else's yard?

The armadillo will not dig holes if it fails to smell a grub - maybe
an earthworm. If you eliminate those then the armadillo will
naturally move to a yard with a better grocery store. So you could
try treating your yard for grubs. Don't they have a biological agent
now to do that?

Trapping it and hauling it off works best - but that is not easy.

Rusty Mase

yeahbut aren't grubs and earthworms a sign of good soil? I didn't know I
could put something down to eliminate them. I'll look it up.

How would you trap the damn thing anyway?