Old 05-10-2004, 07:16 PM
Katra

In article ,
deepeddygirl wrote:

I've got something visiting my yard at night, digging holes in the grass
and in my raised beds. It appears that it is eating grubs or something
that can be found 2-4" below the surface. I'm all about leaving things
alone and maintaining a healthy ecosystem in my yard, but after 2
months, I'm starting to get annoyed!

I have a dog, but she sleeps inside. I was hoping her urine smell would
keep the thing away, but no go. Any tips on getting it to move to
someone else's yard?

Go out at night with a flashlight and see if you can spot it...
Carefully sneak up on it and grab it by the tail, then drop it into a
cage. Take it far away and set it free.

I'm serious. Armadillos are easy to capture by hand. I've done it
several times. They are not very bright!

K.
--
Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell--you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain