Old 05-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Suzie-Q

In article ,
Katra wrote:

- In article ,
- deepeddygirl wrote:
-
- I've got something visiting my yard at night, digging holes in the grass
- and in my raised beds. It appears that it is eating grubs or something
- that can be found 2-4" below the surface. I'm all about leaving things
- alone and maintaining a healthy ecosystem in my yard, but after 2
- months, I'm starting to get annoyed!
-
- I have a dog, but she sleeps inside. I was hoping her urine smell would
- keep the thing away, but no go. Any tips on getting it to move to
- someone else's yard?
-
- Go out at night with a flashlight and see if you can spot it...
- Carefully sneak up on it and grab it by the tail, then drop it into a
- cage. Take it far away and set it free.
-
- I'm serious. Armadillos are easy to capture by hand. I've done it
- several times. They are not very bright!

Of course, if it's a skunk you'll want to try another approach!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/