Old 05-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Repeating Rifle

in article , Uncle Al at
wrote on 10/5/04 9:04 AM:

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is. I mean
rock-hard stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface
of Venus under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric

more of same snipped

While I do not disagree with the general tenor of Uncle Al's raves,
Archie-Poo does have some original thoughts. Most, if not all of them, are
no good, but that is another story.

If, as Linus Pauling said, if Archie-Poo could only develop one or two of
his ideas in spite of others' negative opinions, he could become another
Linus Pauling. I am not holding my breath.

Bill