Old 05-10-2004, 05:04 PM
kateh

Default Dierama

Hi Folks,
Anybody here grown dierama (Angel's Fishing Rods)? I have some corms in the
mail and haven't decided what I should do w/'em, yet. The catalog says
they'll take some shade and I have plenty of shady spots, but they are
really-shady. I also have a new raised bed on the edge of the veggie garden
beside the driveway where I thought they'd be quite showy, but it's in full
sun all day. Should be good drainage and easy watering and it's overtop
where the old compost bin was.....but we're quite hot/dry/windy here.

Oh yeah......and do slugs like 'em?
Kate(any advice would be appreciated!)H