Old 05-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Brian Watson

"zippo4" wrote in message
The previous owner erected the mother of all sheds and whilst I can
admire it as an architectural marvel to rival the new Wembley stadium
it does look a little 'brutal'. I am keen to soften the edges of the
shed (which is roughly 12' x 8') and have already put up some trellis
which I intend to use to train some sort of climbing plant up. And
therein lies my problem. I know next to nothing about plants or
gardening and would therefore really appreciate some advice.
Can anyone suggest a good mixture of climbing plants and or border
shrubs (I think I've got those terms correct??) that will offer the
following

Paint a picture of an old person living on his/her own on the side.

Chances are that no-one will never see the shed again.
--
Brian