Old 06-10-2004, 03:01 AM
Iris Cohen

Yes, he does appear to be incredibly stupid. And I have long suspected that his
extensive farm and orchard are figments of his imagination. But don't waste
bandwidth making fun of him. He obviously is not all there. He may be mildly
schizophrenic or have Asperger's syndrome (a form of autism). If you don't want
to answer his silly questions, just be compassionate & let him alone.
And yes, I'm the newsgroup's official Jewish mother. It's beshert
(predestined).
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."