Old 06-10-2004, 05:02 AM
Jed

you should watch one of those home improvement shows on tv. they show you
how, within a week, with 135 people helping you, how to totally renovate
your house for about the same $ as your house is worth. In 10 years, you
will have caught up with what you owe, and then you'll owe what you put into
it. That's a pretty nice feeling!

"Rosco" wrote in message
om...
(gardenlover) wrote in message

. com...
Hey folks,

I'm looking to redecorate my home for the winter season. I'm in
the south so I don't want to get too winterized. Maybe a little
Christmas decor, but mostly just some yard decor.

thanks...

To whom it may concern,

May you find this information helpful...

check out
http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com

We have a variety of different products with matching motifs to
"spruce" up around the home. All of out products are high quality.

We are having a pre-holiday sale from Nov 1 to Nov 12. All items are
50% off. We also have various other ongoing sales through out every
month.

Hope this is helpful...
http://www.roscosvarietyshop.com