Old 06-10-2004, 08:29 AM
Katra

In article ,
deepeddygirl wrote:

Nope, this isn't a baby. We have holes all over our back yard as well.
This thing is digging up rocks that are bigger than my husband's fist.
It's been around before, but he left my raised beds alone. We have St.
Augustine in the front yard now so his destruction is getting expensive.

Do skunks dig like that? Hmmmm. Didn't think about that possibility.

If it's a skunk, you will smell it, even indoors.

Trust me..... :-P

K. (who smells skunk in the neighborhood when they just walk near the
yard!)
--
Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell--you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain