Old 06-10-2004, 01:45 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from John Edgar contains these words:

Why do these idoiots cross post on to uk.rec.gardening. It is very
annoying. I can do without their idiotic ideas clogging up
interesting postings. I wish they would stop.

And why do people repost the lot as quotes?

Don't you realise that people who post these sort of things spread them
like manure over many newsgroups, and seldom, if ever, go to look at the
results of their trolling?

It's just a ploy to caude dissention and discord in as many groups as
possible.

*I* didn't see the original because it fell into my killfile.

Thanks for nothing. Please don't feed the trolls.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/