Old 06-10-2004, 03:51 PM
Franz Heymann

"Jim Webster" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:26:43 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"Gary Davis" wrote in message
On 10/2/04 11:16 PM, in article

,
"Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"oknwht?" wrote in message

[snip]

Will you actually give these vegetables to your kids? Your
friends? Your
parents? And you, yourself, will actually eat them?

Glyphosate is used commercially as a weedkiller on
millions of acres of agricuktural land all over the world

[snip]

Franz

Franz,
Would it be ok if I was to quote what you just said?
"It (Glyphosate) is used on millions of acres of agricultural

land all
over the world"...
That must mean then, that lots of weed killer is being put

into
streams
all over the world....into lakes and ultimately the oceans...

That is a nonsensical reply to what I said.. Glyphosate is

destroyed
within hours after entering the soil.

Ha ha ha. Amazing to think there are still clueless idiots like you
around, must make Monsanto proud.

Quite unreal in naivety.

How about a reasoned reply. That is, assuming that you do possess
some element of intellect.
And cut the unwelcome amount of sig in your post. It runs counter to
netiquette. Or are you devoid of both mannera and intellect?

[snip the obnoxious sig essay]

Franz