Old 06-10-2004, 10:36 PM
Kenni Judd

One more question, which may just result from my own inexperience with
anything other than warm growers -- but if this is for an intermediate group
of plants, why is your night min. temp so high? We heat to 55F because we
have only one house, so everyone has to be as warm as the most heat-loving
of our vandas and dens, not too mention the seedling-babies, but I know that
our mature Catts and Oncids would not only tolerate, but welcome,
considerably lower temps.

If and when we raise the $$ to build it, our next house will be for those
latter, and will be heated to no more than 40F, maybe lower.
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

"kenty ;-)" wrote in message
Hi Everyone,With autumn/winter upon us,my first growing in the greenhouse

have a question about how you control temp with the day or just a set

amount
of temp(8 hours a day, for example) regardless of daylong.
--
Thanks Keith,England,UK.