Old 07-10-2004, 01:30 AM
Shirley Hicks

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 04:59:53 -0500, (Pat
Kiewicz) wrote:

Cereus-validus said:

snip

While we're at it we should pick a derogatory name for the widely introduced
Canada geese that are pooping all over the parks these days.

Dinner.

And get some swans. They compete territorially with the gueese, and
will chase them away.

Shirley Hicks, in Toronto, overlooking a Humber River marsh where the
swans have done just that. The flock moved up to the park up river,
and onto the local apartment buiding roofs. Now have to kick gueese
out of the way when running in the 'hood.
snip

TB

"A liberal is a conservative who's been through treatment."
- Garrison Keillor