Old 07-10-2004, 05:41 AM
santos

Default compost

i have a juicer that i use quite regularly, and this leads me to have a lot
of organic vegtable/fruit waste leftovers. I was wondering how I could go
about turning this into a compost or mulch as I live in the north and
temperatures are starting to dip and will be at the frost point soon, so if
i leave it outside to decompose it will probably freeze before it gets a
chance (especially as I add to it). I dont want to keep it inside as I live
in an apartment and dont think rotting vegtables would go over too well
Does anyone have any ideas on how i should go about this? (I have a
backyard and a limited amount of space I could dedicate to it if needed)
Thanks.