Old 07-10-2004, 04:53 PM
sarah

Tim Challenger wrote:

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:43:00 +0100, sarah wrote:

Tim Challenger wrote:

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:03:01 +0100, sarah wrote:

Tim Challenger wrote:

[-]
"Watch out where those Huskies go,
and don't you eat that yellow snow."

Yellow snow is the least of it. If you don't clean up after the dog in a
snowy winter, spring brings unpleasant surprises.

I know.
You ever been to Austria in the early Spring?

No -- is it worse than our backyard in Edmonton the first year we had a
dog?

Oh I dunno. I lived in Enfield for a while.
Almost 6 months of winter and 3 months of continuous snow cover... it all
adds up. Yuck.

Connecticut? I was in Alberta. Further north, longer winter, still would
prefer it to six damp grey months that smell of rotting leaves :-))

regards
sarah

--
Think of it as evolution in action.