Old 07-10-2004, 05:36 PM
jay jay jay jay is offline
Registered User

Location: south west france
Default olive tree protection for winter

Hello, I hope its okay to post a question from south west france - I just thought there will be parts of Australia with a similar climate to us (its not exactly mediterranean here but we have hot summers and can have a few weeks of frost and temps of minus 10 degrees in the winter, but usually its just cold and wet. There was two days of snow last year.

I have taken on the responsibility to look after a friend's young olive tree this winter and would love some advice about how best to protect it.

Many thanks in advance

jay jay