Old 08-10-2004, 12:44 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

It plugs directly into (behind) the switch's plug, and the switch's cord is
to the side. I plug it in so the cord is to the inside of the box (hope
that makes sense). ~ jan )

(Rob) wrote:
So if the cord plugs into the switch's plug, the added depth must come
to a total of about 3". How does that all fit into your box, and
still be weatherproof? Do you have an exceptionally deep box?

I guess I must, I didn't go box shopping with the guys when they went
shopping for parts. ;o) I do know that they brought one version home with a
clear cover, that wasn't deep enough to even close on a heavy duty
extension cord without a piggyback. So boxes must be out there. It says:
Red Dot Code Keeper on the door, perhaps that will help finding similar?
~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~