Old 08-10-2004, 02:08 AM
TRH

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:08:13 -0500, triton wrote:

Cereus-validus wrote:

Wrong. TRH is a dude. Triton is a dude.

I can't speak for TRH.

Onder Erdem is the photographer who spent all the time and effort
traveling across Turkey and photographing the plants. His big mistake was
his posting his pix on the internet and not in a book.

Mistake? Perhaps the 'dude' couldn't find a publisher?

I am the one who posted the article on behalf of the San Francisco Turkish Radio, but I am
not the author.

I think the author of the article is simply interested in photography. I corresponded with
the him. He said that there is a very comprehensive book already on the topic:
http://www.summerfieldbooks.com/catalogue/item152.htm .

Ahmet Toprak

What have you done, dude?

Beware of Greeks bearing other people's gifts.

Wrong! The common English expression is ?beware of Greeks bearing gifts?
Trojan Horse situation that is.

Under "special circumstances, perhaps, some of them could be grown" on
Mars too!!! What's your point?

My point is I wouldn't know. It seems you do. I'll let it go like that.

,,,