Old 08-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Roo

Default Need Thinking Cap!!!!

Hi,
living in western australia and out back back patio backs right up to the
hardie fence about 6/9 inches of light coming in, when sun overhead.

We use this area as a family/eating room in the summer and have a six inch
border in breadth running around the bottom about 15 metres. As we use
this area Dec/Mar we are looking for a bit of color, easy maintenance
/propbably native, we have reticulation.

Being an novice with no ideas, would like to have something nice that
attracts attention and conversation. The area is completely fly screened.
I worry as there is not a great deal of sun.

Any ideas appreciated.
Roo