Old 08-10-2004, 11:21 PM
jOhN

Mark Levy wrote:
jojo, what did you do with your back yard? did you take anybody's
suggestions and install a crushed granite patio? if you did, i'm very
curious to see any photos that you'd take of it. i'm about to start on
a similar project myself, and i'm interested to hear about your
endeavor.

-mark

I just had the opportunity to help a friend distribute 6 yards of
crushed granite. He already had a bunch of paths and a 25" circle that
he had done a few years back. This new load was to level out the circle
and even up some areas that had settled too much.

The new material was not quite as finely crushed as the first stuff so
he is curious to see how it blends in visually and on one's feet.

I have been using shredded cedar for pathways around my backyard.
Helping him with this project has made me start thinking "granite".