Old 09-10-2004, 05:08 AM
G. Morgan

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:46:04 -0500 "Heather J. Skaggs"
used 27 lines of text to write in newsgroup: alt.home.repair

I have used a Troybuilt chipper vac, it will get the sweetgum balls.

Hi Heather,

Two things.

1. You might want to munge your email address when posting to USENET.
Spammers use 'email harvesting robots' to accumulate email addys. You
will inevitably receive tons of SPAM if you don't.

2. I'm not picking on you, but it is considered bad 'Netiquette' to
post USENET messages in HTML. I only mention it because eventually
someone will chastise you. Since USENET is pretty much a free-for-all
you might not like the way other folks will deliver the message. ;-)

Best Regards,

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email