Old 09-10-2004, 07:32 AM
Laura

WOW
How long did it take you to do all that?

Also - on the raised beds you built, are they a but-joint type or?

Thanks,
LT

(Twobtold) wrote in message ...
From:
(digger doug)

Just to move it up and get a response ---digger

Hi Digger --
I like the result you achieved but I think you glossed over the amount of
work involved. You need a few pictures interspersed of you sitting on the
ground with bowed head; or with bandaged hand; or with sweat running down your
face.
I sent a link to your pictures to my son-in-law, maybe he'll bite. Good
idea about the tree well. I built a berm 2x4' and 1' high, 6 feet away from the
base of a maple tree and the tree was dead in 2 years. Wish I knew about tree
wells at that time.
Good luck with your project.