Old 09-10-2004, 10:33 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Janet Baraclough.. contains
these words:

We had a dog who befriended sheep, rabbits and baby chickens and
pheasants, and generally behaved like St Francis of Assisi..until he
discovered hedgehogs. He was a hedgehog killing machine :-(

Clever dog. Probably knew about the hedgehog's penchant for noshing
birds' eggs. And if you think hedgehogs can't climb...

While they are very useful in noshing molluscs, in my book they're
almost as big a pest as the tree rat.

However, I say almost - I do make a very tasty tree-rat pie, but I
tolerate hedgehogs ambling about the garden.

Just.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/