Old 10-10-2004, 09:44 AM
Bob Hobden

"Kate Morgan" wrote in reply to Jenny...

Marigolds.
Because they smell so intense and for silly romantic reasons which I
prefer not
to divulge :~~))))

all our imaginations working overtime :-)

What a difficult question to answer, as the seasons roll by I keep
changing to whatever is coming into bloom at the time, if push came to
shove I would have to say anything daisyish.

I'm with you on that, depends what's in flower. I have a love of Regal
Pelagoniums but then I think the flowers on the tiny orchid Physosyphon
tubatus are wonderful 'cause they smell of fried bacon, then there is the
tropical Lotus........... Oh I can't decide!

--
Regards
Bob