Old 10-10-2004, 12:47 PM
anton

"JennyC" wrote in message

"yves" wrote in message
Good Evening,

Just a silly question: Is it easy to find apple rootstock for sell in

UK?
I mean for a "private individual"...I don't need a "500 pieces" bunch..
I have been looking for such provider in France without success even if

can buy any imaginable grafted apple tree without any problem.

You need to wait until Anton looks in here........he's the URG apple

expert :~))

apple bore is a term I'm more comfortable with,
Jenny ;-) I've downgraded myself from gardener 2nd class to gardener 3rd
class by the complete failure of 100ft-long beech hedge planted this spring.
I'm now going to do it all again, but in hornbeam I think, as it does better
in conditions of complete neglect.

The previous poster Mike had the question covered, I think- Deacons, Isle of
Wight, do rootstocks.

have fun
--
Anton