Old 10-10-2004, 04:14 PM
Robert

Michael Berridge wrote:
: I'm looking for some apple trees, suitable for a small garden, which
: will not grow too tall. I've heard that the M9 rootstock isn't very
: good as it needs protection from competition.
: I've looked at Coronet apples, but can't find what sort of rootstock
: they use, even by going on their website, I've seen the same sort and
: varieties listed as M9 rootstock for about half the price. So am
: getting a bit confused, anyone able to help?
:
: Mike

Why don't you try minarettes or dual minarettes from Ken Muir. They are
great and you can get more choice into a small area www.kenmuir.co.uk