Old 11-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Alan

Default Fruit trees + vegetable seeds

Can anyone help? I live in central London and I'm about to start a
complete overhaul of my garden, which will involve the planting and
training of lots of fruit trees (apples, pears, grapes, figs, peaches,
plums, etc.) along a very long brick wall.

I'll also be turning part of my garden into a fairly big vegetable
plot so will want to order some seeds + seedlings too.

It's a few years since I've done much fruit & veg gardening so I'm out
of touch with who the best suppliers are. Any recommendations?
Preferably with online catalogues & ordering.

(I seem to remember Deacons on the Isle of Wight being good but they
don't appear to have a website worthy of the name)

Thanks,

AS.