Old 11-10-2004, 12:58 PM
Sacha

On 11/10/04 6:29, in article , "St. George"
St. wrote:

You sound as if you are a jumped up Prat.

And you appear to be a rude and ill-mannered boor - so we're even. Nyah
nyah.

What is the problem and where is the harm in reaching out to as wide an
audience as possible.

The harm is that you have brought into this group a load of posts that are
totally irrelevant to the group but think it's just fine as long as YOU are
happy. It would have taken a matter of seconds to post separately to the
other groups separately. Cross-posting is, generally speaking, very
unpopular on newsgroups.

I use other (probably inferior groups e.g. Rugby) and do not experience such
juvenile attitudes.

The very fact that you think good manners and consideration for others is
juvenile says more about you than you might want others to know. As you
appear to have the manners of a very small spoiled child, I will point out
to you V-E-R-Y slowly that this group into which you have simply barged with
all the tact and delicacy of a Sherman tank, has a FAQ and has a message
posted weekly as a guideline to those using the group.
All you have now achieved with your arrogant foolishness is the certainty
that genuinely helpful people will either killfile you or ignore you
altogether, so you are in a lose/lose situation. The rest of us, having
disposed of you, are not. Off to the kill file with you!
snip
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk