Old 11-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Alan

Default Rotavators for digging garden

Hi,

I need to dig my garden. Around 100ft long, approx 10ft wide for most
of its length but opens out to about double that at the bottom so
perhaps 1300-1500 square feet altogether.

I guess I'm looking at hiring some kind of rotavator to do this job.
I've looked on HSS' website but it looks a bit expensive - around £50
for one day. Can anyone suggest a good alternative that might save me
a few quid? Living in East London (Hackney).

Mind you, there's a branch of HSS about 400yds from my flat so maybe
the convenience outweighs any cost concerns!

Thanks,

AS.