Old 11-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Rusty Mase

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:55:27 GMT, escapee
wrote:
(snipped)
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:59:19 GMT, God Bless Texas opined:
But, I like them to jump to attention when I open the door . . .

I suppose...if what you like to be is mean spirited. You're on the right
track, then.

One persons weed is someone else's flower. I personally find fox
squirrels to be nothing but vermin and there is no philosophical basis
whatsoever to lift them above that position. There are those that
revere scorpions as a unique form of life as well as those that kill
them on sight.

It is not a matter of which one of those actions is "mean spirited".
God Bless Texas's sons actions are illegal as state hunting laws
preclude the use of air powered guns and rifles for hunting fox
squirrels. The son was, however, not hunting in the real sense of the
word. He was punishing the buggers for territorial intrusion.

I can see nothing "mean spirited" about that.

Rusty Mase