Old 11-10-2004, 04:24 PM
Doug Kanter

"Cheryl" wrote in message
In the fine newsgroup "rec.gardens", "LAH"
artfully composed this message within
erio.net on 08
Oct 2004:

I appreciate the information but I don't think you understand
the magnitude of the problem. This is a two story house and the
south side is just covered with ladybugs. Getting a vacuum up
there would be pretty tricky. If I do try this you can be sure
I'm not going to let them go - gas and a match it is! Sorry I
realize this probably offends some but enough is enough.

I haven't read this group in a while, and checked in and upon seeing
your post, I sort of have to agree. I have the same problem with them
every year (though, not yet, too early) and those things are
agressive and bite (yes, these "lady"bugs bite. The first year I
bought my house they found their way in via the basement and I've
never found a hole to plug, but they haven't been that bad since. But
outdoors, they swarm in the fall. I like the idea of vaccuming them
up and relocating them.

--
Cheryl

Where do you live?