Old 12-10-2004, 05:54 AM
Katra

In article ,
Rusty Mase wrote:

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 19:36:26 GMT, "Cindy"
wrote:
Besides, they make darn good target practice.

I inherited something even stranger this evening - a Turkey Buzzard
decided to, or had no alternative to, spend the night in my fenced
back yard. I think it has a broken wing. Do you think Wildlife
Rescue wants a very smelly, injured adult vulture to rehabilitate?

These do not make good target practice as they are way big and way
slow.

Rusty Mase

Rusty,

If it is injured, PLEASE e-mail me!
I adore vultures...

Alternately, call Wildlife Rescue Inc. at 830-336-2725
or Last Chance Forever Raptor rehab. in San Antonio
at 210-499-4080.

Please, don't let it just die...

Thanks!
Katra