Old 12-10-2004, 06:13 AM
St. George

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message
The message
from "St. George" St. contains these words:

Janet Darling,

Aren't you being just a tiney-whezzy bit silly about this ?

My apologies, yes. It was an error of judgement to respond to your
question as if you were educable, but it won't happen again. Good luck
with garden questions to the rugby group.

Janet.

Sweet Janet,

Try going back to the original query for this thread and then check the
irrelevant thread drift.
Does the various sects of Judaism have any relevance to
hedgehogs/slugs/snails ?
And there are two supposed adults accusing each other of being homosexual
and/or lesbian.
How do you make this out ?
Surely this is more annoying that cross posting.

You sound like a lovely person yourself apart from being a net nannie.

The purpose of presenting my query to three like groups simultaneously was
to reach a wider interested (emphasis on interested) audience - call it
scatter gun if you like but apart from this ninny group I have had no
problems elsewhere in the past.

Keep Smiling - It's catching.

Always look on the Bright side of life Brian (sorry Janet)

Happppppppppppppppppy Everythings,

LenBo