Old 12-10-2004, 11:23 AM
Paul E. Lehmann

DJboutit wrote:

I live in Houston Tx my back yard backs up to a bayou my back yard is like
1/4 to 1/2 acre. Need good tips or ideas for attracting bird bees
butterflies & bats to my back yard. Right now I have 2 bird feeders bird
bath bird house in my yard the plants I have are 2 big tress 1 medium size
tree some bushes small vine lots of small plants. What elese can I do to
attarct wild life to my back yard I am not looking for squerals.

Convince the government that it needs to do something about the horrible air
pollution problem in Houston and perhaps the wild life will come back.