Old 12-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Suuzzee

Doug Kanter wrote
"Suuzzee" wrote
Doug Kanter wrote

Keep an extra couple of spades and forks around for company. Tell them,

"We can chat while we work." Word should spread fast that there is a
lunatic gardener digging up your yard and everybody best stay away until the
digging
is done.
Suz

The word's already spreading, although the dog owners are responsible.

I've
asked a few to NOT stop their dogs on my property. Some of the morons ask
why. I asked "Excuse me??? I asked you politely". The nerve of me,

thinking
I have something to say about what happens on my property. Must be out of

my
mind.

Ahh yes! The nerve!! )
Ain't it a shame that doggie doo doo don't make good fertilizer?

Suz