Old 12-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Plantsman Plantsman is offline
Registered User

Location: South Yorkshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plantsman
Hello Lisa, take a close look at your bay to see if there are any sap sucking insects attacking it. A black mold often grows on 'honeydew' the excretion of such insects. Look closely on the stems and branches for any brown/black bumps which may be 'scale insects'.

You can move your shrubs at any time the ground is not frozen or saturated after prolonged rain. If you live in a cold region where long winters and severe frosts are the norm I would do the moving now or wait until spring.
Sorry, I forgot I was in a UK message forum. Move them at any time during the winter when the weather is open.

Peter.