Old 13-10-2004, 02:52 AM
Jenny

Default Fungus spots on all the tree leaves?

Almost all the trees around our property have nasty round brown or black
fungus-y spots on the leaves, no matter what the species. Is this just
because we have had a very wet year?

Will the trees be fine in the spring when they put out new leaves or are my
trees in the kind of trouble that requires expensive treatments.

These trees are from patches of woods surrounding a country property, not
planted specimen trees.

-- Jenny - Low Carbing for 5 years. Below goal for weight. Type 2 diabetes,
hba1c 5.7 .
Cut the carbs to respond to my email address!

Jenny's new site: What they Don't Tell You About Diabetes
http://www.geocities.com/lottadata4u/

Jenny's Low Carb Diet Facts & Figures
http://www.geocities.com/jenny_the_bean/

Looking for help controlling your blood sugar?
Visit http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/...0Diagnosed.htm