Old 13-10-2004, 02:07 AM
Rose

On 28 Sep 2004 01:57:37 -0700, wrote:

(Khawla Samar) wrote in message om...
hello
do u like gardening, or which flower is ur favourite?
samar

Hello!
I like gardening very much. And i like a lot of flowers but my favourite
flower is red rose. i like it .
Bye
Qanita

I also like gardening. It's more work than I thought it would be but
I still like doing it. When I first started I used to be so impatient
after I planted something. I wanted it to grow so fast but it took
its time.

I did plant a rosebush at the far end of my garden and so far its
doing good. But there is a tree that is too close to it that I'm
going to have to cut back.

I think gardening is great and I have planted both flowers and
vegetables and herbs. I liked my strawberries the most but a guy had
fixed the side of the garage and they were trampled on so I'm going to
have to get some new ones and plant them.

Of course I hate the weeding and the cleanup but I know that its
necessary to do.

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How in the heck did I ever get talked into this?"