Old 11-10-2004, 01:03 AM
Roy

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:20:11 -0400, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

snip

===Where did you get the trays Roy? I was thinking of something similar for the
===aquarium to protect the Water Hyancinth from the GF. I don't think they
===could jump into these because of the glass canopy.
===
===

I got them at Big lots.........They come in various gaudy shades of
blue, pink and green, but the green ones (very light color almost
translucent) seems to blend in the best for in a water
environment......They are kind of costly though, so be prepared tpo
spend big money for these trays. IIRC they were 4 for a Buck or so!
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.