Old 13-10-2004, 09:17 AM
Doug Kanter

"Haga La Fila Aqui" Asabas Lopez wrote in message

"audrey" wrote in message
om...
Last weekend I was planting some bulbs, and for each hole that I dug I
found at least 3 grubs (mid-sized ones not huge yet). They weren't
there last year. Where did they come from and how do I get rid of
them? My front lawn is also dead. I thought because too much sun and
too much fertilizer, but it was the grubs that did it!!! I'm not sure
what type of grubs I have. They have a white body with a yellow head
and a black tail?

Please, please, somebody help me!!! I'm near Washington DC. Thanks
so much.

Audrey

The only way to be sure what type of grubs you have is to check their

raster
patterns and count the hairs.

How about telling her what a raster pattern is?