Old 11-10-2004, 03:51 AM
Roy

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:24:13 -0400, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

===
==="Roy" wrote in message
=== On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:20:11 -0400, "Bill Stock"
=== wrote:
===
=== snip
===
=== ===Where did you get the trays Roy? I was thinking of something similar
===for the
=== ===aquarium to protect the Water Hyancinth from the GF. I don't think
===they
=== ===could jump into these because of the glass canopy.
=== ===
=== ===
===
===
=== I got them at Big lots.........They come in various gaudy shades of
=== blue, pink and green, but the green ones (very light color almost
=== translucent) seems to blend in the best for in a water
=== environment......They are kind of costly though, so be prepared tpo
=== spend big money for these trays. IIRC they were 4 for a Buck or so!
=== Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com
=== Opinions expressed are those of my wife,
=== I had no input whatsoever.
=== Remove "nospam" from email addy.
===
===Thanks Roy,
===
===Ain't never heard of Big Lots. I think I know what you mean now though, the
===$$$ store should have these.
===
===

Th Dollar type stores and all those others that sell similar made in
china junk and trinkets should have them.........The wife bought a
bunch of them as they are just right shapewise Oblong and dished, to
l;ay a napkin in, and throw in a hot dog or hamburger for outside, and
not worry about glassware or paper plates. IIRC we found these in the
section that had summer or party items in it. Cashj, yep they are not
regular plastic but a polyethylene.......Hmmmmmmm, just what is
regular plastic.......plastic by rought definition is any material
that is flexible or moldable or something like that, but its used as a
general description anymore to describe any and all kinds of plastic
be it melamine, PE, PP, PB, Styrene and a whole gazillion of other