Old 13-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from (Anna Kettle) contains these words:

No but I saw an article in the local paper which said that Blooms of
Bressingham were looking for unusual and saleable varieties of plant.
The gist was that they do the paperwork and propagation and you and
Blooms split the profit. Your first million is around the corner ...

Hmmm. Thanks for that.

I'm going to try to cross them with the so-called 'Garden Huckleberry',
then recross and recross the results (assuming there are any) in the
hope of getting Golden Garden Huckleberries.

Now that *MIGHT* be worth trying to market.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/