Old 13-10-2004, 10:38 AM
Oxymel of Squill

as a campaigner for old water I'd just like to congratulate you for not
digging a hole, filling with water and shoving in fish all in one afternoon

I'm not sure all this testing is worth the price of the kits. If the pond
has settled you'll be all right. If not you're going to chuck in chemicals
to raise this and that, and then to lower it again. I think you've left the
pond to settle itself and all will be well

"mostyn30" wrote in message
I have no fish in my pond as yet, I will be stocking next spring but I was
wondering I haven't tested my ph as yet if I get a high reading how does
one lower the ph and or if the ph is very low how does one raise it, so it
will accommodate Japanese Koi.
I have never kept Japanese koi before so I know it is not an easy thing to
do I am a complete beginner withkoi.
Mostyn